tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Horses for Healing

We were blessed yesterday to be able to go with friends to work with some ponies. They have been volunteering for years to work with these ponies. Basically they are being trained to be good with children so they can be used as therapy for special needs children. If the families of the special needs child have room at their home they even donate the ponies.

I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed this experience. We hope to be able to start doing this on a regular basis.

Anna's reaction was PRICELESS! She loved the ponies so much, when she was on one she was giggling and when she had to get off she would get so sad. Just see for yourself how much she loved them...


Avery didn't stay on long enough for me to get a picture... I'm sure she'll warm up to them :)

Amelia of course loved it and can I just say I am so glad Amelia has found some friends she loves so much! All of them are such fabulous girls!

Audrey even loved it which really shocked me... she especially loved braiding the ponies hair :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......