tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Naughty Spot.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. We have reached a point where I simply cannot teach unless I contain the beast we lovingly call naughtybelle. She likes to do everything she can to bother us during school.. or if we thwart her efforts there she will wander the house looking for naughty things to do... think she likes to be in the spotlight?


So comes the naughty spot out of pure necessity to remain sane. I've never had to discipline an 18 month old before... I could always distract and deter. Not her she will not be distracted from her plight. So I've had to start putting her in here for 60 seconds when she won't stop shoving everyone's things off the school table, or using the stool to steal things, or...well you get the idea. It's not long but it's very effective... I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I've won... but I know better. ;)


It's a darn good thing she's so cute because she's sure given me a run for my money just when I thought I was starting to figure this parenting thing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......