tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Recent Sewing

Since I haven't been blogging I haven't posted all the things I've made recently so I'll just pack it all into one post to spare those of you who couldn't care less ;)

First up a Fancified Olivia Dress for Audrey. Gathered Collar is from This Tutorial

Under shorts are an otto pattern with an added ruffle.


Next is Anna's Beloved Monster Pajamas.. she demanded these by the way. Got the fabric, stuck it on my sewing machine and said ME!! This is made from an Ottobre Pattern


A sweet floral top for Amelia, another Ottobre ( Otto)


Farbenmix Henrika for Audrey



Shirts for Peyton





Isn't he a great model ;)

OK there's more but I'll spare you for now ;) I think that gets me acceptably caught up.

Next week starts Cinderella (Ballet) Week so prepare for lots more pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......