tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Monday, March 21, 2011

Postcard Project Update....

Here is our map so far
First I want to thank everyone who has sent us a postcard. My kids have absolutely loved this project and I am happy to report both of my third graders now know most of the states. My little girls know a fair amount as well, even my 3 year old. We have thus far received SIXTY TWO postcards!!! Unfortunately we're still missing quite a few states, many of the sixty two are duplicates or triplicates lol but we love them all regardless.
Also as a side note if you sent us a postcard and did not receive one back please let me know. My kids were putting these in the mailbox as they wrote them and apparently at least one ( which I'm sending out TODAY sorry for forgetting about that Annika)didn't make it to it's destination. We hopefully have sent out a card to everyone who committed to sending us one.

OK the states we still need are......

Washington, Nevada, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Louisiana, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, Hawaii, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Philadelphia, New Hampshire

If you missed the project the first time here's what we're doing. We are trying to receive and send a postcard to each of the fifty states for a geography project this year. So what we need is a postcard from your state and your address so we can send you one back!

Thank you so much for all of your help with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......