tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Monday, April 18, 2011

Back to life as we know it.....

The costumes are almost done, the house is put back together and the laundry is in the process of being done. It feels so good to have some semblance of normal back in our life. I thoroughly enjoy doing the costumes but I am more than ready for some free time and our normal routine.

The kids are eating breakfast right now and then we will be doing school. After that I may see if I can finish up the 3 costumes I have left so I can really be done. I counted them the other day and realized I have made 32 costumes completely from scratch. Leotards, skirts everything... that's quite an accomplishment. I did have some help from wonderful friends and from my kids but still WOW I'm amazed at how much we got done in such a small amount of time.

Now that we're back to normal life I'm sure I will post more often again and take more pictures but for now this little update will have to do.

Here is the information for the show.....Please let me know if you would like a ticket. We would love for you to come see the show.


(yes I realize it says insert your info here, I can't figure out how to change it so my info is Angel 283-9250)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......