tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Thursday, August 2, 2012

The day we robbed the library.......

Ok not really, but it felt like it. The kids have been doing a summer reading program at the library. For every 6 hours they read they get their name entered in a drawing for cool prizes. Well let's just say my kids are readers.
We went in yesterday and the sweet ladies were so excited, "you guys won prizes!" they exclaimed. Then they told us what they'd won.... Now you'll see Why I felt like we robbed the library.
Anna won a $20 visa gift card
Avery won a telescope
Weylin won a HP netbook!!
I am still amazed a day later. I guess reading really does pay off ;)




1 comment:

  1. No way! That is too awesome, my kids are all jealous.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear what you're thinking......