tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Home Repair Weekend

So we’re trying to refinance our home. We got aproved for the loan but our home has to apraise for a certain amount before we actually get the loan… so the improvements begin! I’m painting the kitchen, living room, hall and our bed/bath… and possibly painting over the wood paneling downstairs.I started on the kitchen yesterday and…. I hate it :( I THOUGHT I was buying a nice deep rosey red… instead its orangey red :( Hopefully when I remove the tape it will look better. In the meantime Joe is installing tile in the kitchen and all 3 bathrooms. Doing this type of stuff with a 1 YO and 5 other kids is…. interesting to say the least. Hopefully we’ll survive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......