tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Thursday, June 24, 2010

OK enough with the home repair.

I am so ready to get back to normal every day life. My curriculum I bought is pouring in every day and I’m ready to dive in and get a routine going. Yes I know its the end of the year but you know what? I don’t care… we’re just starting where we are and we’ll roll with it. On a positive note after listening to all the problems we’ve had installing the new floors my Dad decided to save us and drive up and finish the job!!!! YAY ( he lays flooring for a living) So he says he will be finished tomorrow so then we paint… and by the time we’re done Weylin will be in Texas. Maybe our routine should revolve around the fact that we may never have one??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......