tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sugar Cookies and Sweet Friends

We had some other homeschooling friends from church over today for a little Christmas party. We didn't do anything extravagant or fancy but I think the kids had a good time. I know I enjoyed the company, it's always nice to have like minded adults around. The kids all got along fantastically which is always nice. Thanks Angie for bringing the cute craft and goody bags and Emily for the frosting and yummy cupcakes!!

Amelia helped me make the sugar cookies this morning.


And another because I think she's terribly cute and well it's my blog so there ya go..


Pics from the party


This picture turned out dark but Deucey has a very cute frosting mustache





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......