tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TOS Review Pyramath



I was sent a deck of Pyramath Cards through TOS to review. Before the cards had even arrived I tried it out free online because I was curious. My 13 yo and I ended up fighting over who got to play. It was addictive. Needless to say I was excited to get the cards in the mail.
I can say I was not disappointed. Not only did my kids enjoy playing this alone but competing against one another prompted my competitive third graders to start working on multiplication and division JUST to win the game!!

I cannot say enough good things about this game. It's fun, portable, can be played alone or together and it works on ALL the facts at once... addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. I feel like it really stretches them to think mathematically as well because not only do they have to figure out which method to use and calculate the answer but they have to do it quickly.... or be beat.
This game is great for any school age child who is learning their facts from addition on and all the way up to adults. The best part is it's only $6.95 available here.

August 2010 043
I did not receive any compensation for my review  besides a free deck of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......