tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Budding Chef.

These pictures are a little dated but I came across them tonight and wanted to share.
Avery's absolute favorite activity is to cook with me. You will almost never see me in the kitchen without her by my side. These pictures are from her special Mommy night a while back. When I asked her what she wanted to do with me her reply was cook dinner ALL BY MYSELF! Well let me tell you she did make dinner herself with just verbal instruction from me. She did an amazing job and I was a little in shock at how capable in the kitchen my 4 year old girl is. I guess all that following me around in the kitchen is paying off.  I can't wait until she's older and she can take over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......