tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Third Birthday Annabelle!!

Can you believe it? My little baby is THREE! I'm not sure how that happened or how I feel about it. I go from feeling overjoyed that the baby phase of my life is passing to downright depressed that I'll never have another baby. What is that? One minute I can't imagine another and the next I can't imagine not having another.
The curse of hormones? Insanity? Regardless Annabelle will most likely be my last so my baby is not really a baby anymore.
She is growing up so quickly I can barely keep up. She is probably the busiest little girl I've ever met and sweet as pie. When she's doing something she shouldn't be ( which is often) she likes to tell you " Mom I'm the baby". Don't know why she thinks that will work ;). Did I mention she's smart.
I can't wait to see what the coming years bring for my little firecracker.











Happy Birthday Anna may the coming year be better than the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......