tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Avery!

Avery is turning 4 this week. How bittersweet that is. Four is when they cease to be babies and start becoming little girls, and what a sweet little girl she is. We spent this past week doing Cinderella and she is the CUTEST little buzzy bee in the whole wide world. She spent all week buzzing ( quite literally) around telling everyone she was a bee and she was going to STING them!! Avery is such a gentle little girl. She doesn't talk much to other people but at home she is the most talkative little thing, and boy does she have the cutest little voice in the world. When she looks at me with those big eyes and talks in that precious little voice there's not much she can't get from me.

Avery growing up is hardest for me. She was the baby I was closest to. The one who didn't ever leave my side, who was in no hurry to grow up. She nursed the longest, walked the latest and is still content to sit on my lap for hours on end if I would let her. I will forever cherish the time she was little. Here she is in her brand new mama made birthday dress.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......