tag line

AKA ..... getting the maniacs to sit still

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pics from the big day and Birthday sewing.

Since I made the other post prematurely I'm adding pictures from her actual birthday now.

This year I sewed most of her presents because that's what she wanted since usually she gets stuck with mostly hand me downs. The only other thing she asked for was flowers.

We went to the Botanical Gardens in the morning, I'll share more pics from that later but here's a few of the birthday girl.



Here's her "official" birthday outfit I made her.

New Dress and Leggings... and matching undies of course ;)


A new leotard made by me and a Tutu I couldn't resist at the dance store



New Blanket/Pillowcase and a Princess nightie



Good night Birthday Girl!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you're thinking......